Thursday, January 08, 2009

A relaxing class


I gave an oral exam for my Philippine constitution class at Gullas Medical School in Banilad, Cebu City. I find it amusing that students are so relaxed with the class that even if they had finished their turn for the oral exam, they would stay to listen to the answers of their classmates and have a fun time laughing either at my antics or one of the students.

Here is a stolen photo of a student relaxing at my class. I showed his picture to the entire class and to himself. We had a great time laughing, I told him I would post his picture on the net. For some odd reasons, I forget his name.

The coverage was Articles 4-5 of the 1987 Phil. Constitution. I am very blessed to have such a class that you can practically smell their enthusiasm for attending my class. I can only hope and pray that it would be a unforgettable and enjoyable experience for them; that would be my living legacy for all. We are just passing in this world, if by some chance I can be remembered then I can consider myself to have fulfilled my mission: to be able to touch the lives of people and make a difference in their life.

It is in unguarded moments, like in the photo, that makes teaching a worthwhile profession for me.

I thank each and everyone of them from the deepts of my heart for making teaching a fun experience for me, for reminding me that all of us are kids at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment