Friday, January 23, 2009

Quo Vadis est amore?



As February comes to a close, we celebrate the month of love. Not the love making, never mind the fact that motels / hotels are so full on the 14th. For some odd reasons, I saw these two students (one of which was my student). I offered to take a shot of them, they gamely posed for a 'sweet photo'.

Are they lovers or 'just friends'? those were never my concern. This shot reminds me of a time when I was a young, hormone driven person. Not to say that the parties herein are driven by pheromones. I just find it sweet that a guy can be a good friend to a girl.

I salute them for reminding me of love. Don't you ever believe in the urban myth about couples on a photo together would end up parting ways. As I parting shot, I wonder where is the guys left hand on the picture? What is he touching?

Ah love... thy will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment