Monday, January 26, 2009

Cheaters go to hell.


In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!


I was checking the test papers of my taxation 3:30-5pm TTh class.

I actually read their answers. I finished checking one test paper and gave it a score of 2.0+ but then after 3 more test papers I chanced upon the same answer. I juxtaposed both test papers and realized that both were exact photo copies of each other save for an occasional error in spelling. It breaks my heart!

I gave them the guide questions so that they would be able to prepare, review and study the questions that will may come out in the exam. Not to have them abuse it for questionable methods.

Am I happy that I failed them in the midterm?
Is it a Vendetta?
Am I the Punisher?

The answers to these, questions posted, are in the negative. In this 2nd Semester, this is the second time this happened and I am seriously thinking about changing my style of giving my students a guide questions for the exam; maybe I should just give them the coverage. As always I harbor no ill will towards them, I can only sigh out of exasperation, perspiration, and expiration.

I will guide them and let them see the errors of their ways.
I should try to experiment for the semi-final ... Change is a good thing, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment