Monday, January 26, 2009

The morality of blogging

I have been reading and cross checking various blogs.

I realized that people had a chance to see over a person's thoughts and minds through a blog.

Sometimes, bloggers write their feelings in it.
Sometimes, people don't get their feelings.
Sometimes, they are misunderstood
Often time, it would lead to a misunderstanding.

I understand I might have unconsciously offended people through this blog.
I could have posted their test papers or their pictures but I choose not to.

I am reminded of the Diary nature of blogs. Blogs are always a diary, nothing more nothing less. If by what I have written, I could have hurt people. I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Tama. Kaya parang meron ding responsibilities ang bloggers sa sinusulat nila, lalo na when it comes to social issues. Wehehehe.

    ReplyDelete