Friday, May 09, 2008

Funny titles for a news

Before you continue reading please look at the message below and follow the link:

great tits coping well with global warming.

What an amusing title.

I saw that on my RSS, like most hot blooded male I clicked on the link thinking about how huge breasted women can cope well during global warming, I was actually expecting something on the class of a Kinsey report but after reading it ... I laughed out loud.

I checked the DIC-tionary and tits was defined as
1. [vulgar] Either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
2. The small projection of a mammary gland
3. Small insectivorous birds

BIRDS. Its as if BBC was pulling a joke on its readers either that or my carnal knowledge is way too much. But any good natured male with misconstrue the subject title anyway.

Here's to BBC making me laugh for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment