Friday, May 09, 2008

It's a dogs life.







Isn't it so fun to dress your favorite pet? As if you are dressing your own child? I do love dogs, but I am not as fond of kids. Maybe when I do get a child of my own I would learn to appreciate their quirks and ADHD.

A few days ago I had my students watch THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. Its among my favorite films, years ago it made me cry and it still manages to make me cry after more than 5times of watching it. Most of my male students shed a tear while watching it; who ever said boys don't cry must be a nut. The timing for the film showing to my class was impeccable; as I was depressed on account of meeting a successful batch mate who is now a lawyer. He works for the commission on audit.

Just like in the movie, we never know what the future has in store for us yet that is not an excuse not to plan ahead and have a positive outlook in life.

As a teacher, I can only pray that I was able to influence and touch the life of other in a more special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment