Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching up for the summer


As a result of my recurring Asthma and sometimes coupled with fever, I got a flu shot from my doctor. Despite the photo looking like my ass cheeks (and no I have not actually seen my ass cheeks, its actually one of my biceps. The redness of the shot is still visible and a bit sore when moving the arms.

As I result I might not be able to go to gym for a day or two. So much for the so called 'weight loss' program. I still have a nasty pain on my lower left lower lung when breathing deeply, so I was given another medication called 'Omeprazole'. Dr. Polloso deduced that my ails are based either on Peptic Ulcer Disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease but since he has never been wrong since I dutifully followed his prescription.

Please pray for our continued health.

No comments:

Post a Comment