Monday, July 28, 2008

La Sona Petite Presidente


Annually the President releases the state of the nation. The new SONA strikes me as odd as it is filled with promises like a 5centavo per text messaging, allowing the poor to acquire more loans from the government.

I agree that people need money but I hope that you will agree with me when I say that financial wisdom is the main need of society today. Anyone can earn but the ability to budget the earnings to one's need requires more than just 'testicular fortitude'.

I asked my students to listen to the statement of the President, which lead some to sleep in a little as 5minutes from the start of the speech.

Again, pictures say more than just words so I will the pictures do the talking and yes REAL MEN WEAR PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment