Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hypocrisy: part of society?

Go to Church and you see a lot of them.
Go to School, you often see them.

We are actually hypocrites, all of us.
In one way of another, we live dual lives.

The Philosopher Plato once said that man is a dual creature.
Everyday I try hard to live up to expectations of friensd,
colleagues, and family. At times, they are too high that the idea
of dying comes across.

Hypocrisy is a funny word, its almost as funny as modesty. The moment you say you are modest, you are not. Hypocrisy is like that but living with the crosses that we bear is all part of the deal.

What keeps people smiling? What keep them going?
Too much lipovitan, would not even cure depression.
I guess we have weekends for that, to relax... go over my days.
What makes students smile even if the days seems bleak?

I am almost 30, with 5years of teaching experience. Heck, when I said that I wonder where did that five year went through. I know that one day I will die and I can only hope that by living, I have inspired people.

For me, that is a man's worth... measured by the people he has inspired!
Excuse me while I watch Semi-Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment