Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flame scare

15 years ago our home was burned down to a crisp, along with the family pet. Fast forward, the LPG of our neighbor 'exploded' and started a small fire in their residence. Their home was 5 houses away from ours.

It is a good thing that the neighborhood seem to have learned from the past, for the first time the communities fire extinguisher was put to good use. The flame was controlled before it even began to spread but I can not help but relieve the memory of losing a home. As I said, it was a good scare and we hope to have learned more from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment