Monday, November 03, 2008

All souls day


















As most people would have noticed by now. I rarely take pictures of myself, a photographer rarely takes pictures (pauses for effect) of himself.

There are pictures that I am proud of though. These pictures were taken in my father's home town at Maya daan bantayan Cebu (I was born in Makati thus I consider Pasay as my home town even if Pasay would not consider me as from that place).

The house, in the picture, is the result of blood, sweat and tears of my father; it is his house and not mine. Again, his blood, sweat and tears; Not mine. His house has a Pink motif; its like a huge pink doll house for girls.

I am proud of the picture taken on a sunny day, its wonderful what my 'old' K800i can do despite being old by today's standards.

As for the last picture, its my cousin, grandfather and my sister (from left to right). Mind you the left and the right pictures are of people who are still alive and is no way a memorial to them. My grandfather used to be that handsome, I wonder how he became less good looking as he ages. Kinda like how a grape becomes a raisin; which is what will happen to my testicles when I reach the age of 60. Let it be known that I really look up to my grandfather, although I have not met him personally I believed that he had the highest moral standards and better sexual prowess as evidenced by that fact that I have 6 uncles and 4 aunts.

Anyway, I hope all my loved ones who have gone before are enjoying a life in heaven. I hope to follow suit but not too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment