Saturday, October 18, 2008

HB 5043: Freedom of choice

The Catholic Church started a signature campaign against the Reproductive health bill. I am teaching sex education in college.

I believe everyone should be responsible for the choices they made. Fact: IUDs, condoms are readily available but what makes me more suspicious of this law is that the government will walk holding hands with some enterprising companies. I am sure our local KAKONG-GRESSMAN and SAY-NOTors and other 'public officials' will have a share of the pie.

What I abhor is the Chruch dictating to the people what is good/bad. Freedom of choice, we all have it. Your life, your future, your soul is no one's responsibility. So If I have used Condoms no one can damn my soul to hell except possibly God and my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment